Everyday is worth cherishing

Everyday is worth cherishing

Friday 6 June 2014

Term 1 of TP PFP life

This shall act as a diary of my life after my secondary school! After being so curious of how poly life is like and the new friends I'm gonna make, I finally survived the first term of pfp! Ofcourse the first group of people I wanna mention is my bbgs 'Wan ni, Gracia, and Charmaine' <3 words can't explain how interesting you guys made my poly life :') 
Secondly, ofcourse it's 1B1 :) I'm glad that 1B1 is a bonded class and I have never been in such a bonded class before and I'm grateful to everyone that made it possible :')
So since poly started we have all been through a lot together :) projects, presentations, lessons, tests, and even PUNISHMENT! Hahaha 
This is where we all started!^^ First time seeing one another :)
My first outing with you guys :D
Our first visit at Charmaine's house :p
Our first formal presentation!! 
Out first attempt to take photo at the ootd wall hahahah!! 

So much first time with you all <3 Term 1 had passed and I'm still so glad I met you guys (':  it's holidays now and I'm gonna miss my bitches so much T.T 

Lastly, I love you guys <3




No comments:

Post a Comment