Everyday is worth cherishing

Everyday is worth cherishing

Friday 20 June 2014

Thursday's movie date

My Thursday started with watching drama. Since midnight till 6:30am I have been watching drama, crazily wasting my sleep away... Waking up at 7 only to realize it's time to head to my grandma house TO CONTINUE SLEEP XD however I had to wake up and prepare to go out with my sis and Eugenia (; I'm actually quite excited to wath the fault in our stars therefore we head down to cine leisure to watch that ^^ luckily there's still seat when we reached to buy the tix ☺️ While waiting for the show to start we had an hour so we decided to chill in Smoothie King :D 
*selfie V(^_^)V 
They bought a drink that includes banana Paasionfruit and other fruit I guess and it taste really not bad compared to the thought of it O_O however the another drink was awesome!! It was strawberry and it really taste nice :D the first sip was not that good but the continuous sip was really inresistable >< so we waited till 1:50pm and I decided to try another flavor and bring it in the theatre which is the same kind as strawberry (blueberry delight) but I was kinda disappointed with it though :( strawberry was way nicer (: 
The movie was starting and I think many people laugh and cried in the movie I personally thinks that it's quite a good movie and I must say everyone's preference is different :) after the movie we finally go for out lunch :/ At eighteen chef ofcourse!! Since it was 3-4pm therefore the serving was really fast ^^ we didn't even had to ask for the ice cream they automatically gave it to us after they saw us finishing our meal (: that day was awesome since it was long I ever went out with my sis and ofcourse Eugenia ^^ another memorable day indeed which it's why it's worth writing it here to always be a day included in my #dailydoseofhappiness ^^ 


P.S short hair :/ but didn't feel sad at all instead it was easier to maintain and it feels so light ^^ in love <3 wether it suit me or not... 

End the day by going home and sleep 😂😂😂 that's all for Thursday :D 

No comments:

Post a Comment